- 2 Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, thinly sliced
- 5 slices of cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1 store-made pizza crust
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin Olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly oil a 10-inch pizza pan. Lightly grease pizza pan or parchment paper. Place pizza crust on pan.
- Brush remaining olive oil on pizza crust. Evenly sprinkle half the cheese to the crust. Evenly spread tomato sauce on top.
- Add Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, bacon, oregano, cheese on top.
- Bake on lowest rack of oven until crust bottom and edges are browned, about 15 minutes.
YIELD: 1 pizza (10 inches)
Tips: For crispier tomato, soak sliced tomatoes with paper tower and use high broil option for the last 3 minutes of the baking.