- 2 Pure Flavor® Chinese eggplants, sliced diagonally
- 1 Pure Flavor® red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir fry garlic in cooking pan with oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add Pure Flavor® Chinese eggplants and continue to stir fry for another minute until slices are coated evenly with garlic and oil.
- Add Pure Flavor® red bell pepper and continue cooking. When eggplant becomes tender, add soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar and continue stirring for another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When done, remove from heat and toss lightly with cilantro.
- Garnish with freshly cut chives and serve with rice