- 1 Boston Living Lettuce™ (desired color), leaves pealed
- 1 Pure Flavor® Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Miso Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Over medium heat, add chicken and olive oil to pan. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Pure Flavor® Bell Pepper, onion and miso sauce to the pan. Stir frequently until everything is cooked and lightly browned.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.
- For vegetarian option, substitute chicken with Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplants.
- Sprinkle dried noodles on top of lettuce for added crunchiness.
- Make it a fun DIY dish – serve stir fry, lettuce, variety of toppings and sauces separately for your guests to each add their own twist.