- 2 3pk Aurora Sweets™ Long Sweet Peppers, washed and dried
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Position oven rack as high as it will go. Preheat oven, set to broil.
- Line Aurora Sweets™ on baking sheet, and place in oven. Rotate to ensure all sides are blackened; about 6 minutes per side.
- Place blackened Aurora Sweets™ in a clean paper bag, and fold the top closed. Keep Aurora Sweets™ in bag for 15 minutes.
- Remove Aurora Sweets™ from the paper bag, and peel the skins with your fingers. Cut tops off, slice in halves and remove seeds.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic and cook until browned. Add Aurora Sweets™, salt and pepper and sauté for 8-10 minutes.
- Let Aurora Sweets™ cool to room temperature before storing in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.