- 1 10oz bag of Marzanito™ mini san marzano style tomatoes, quartered long
- 3 large clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh basil, leaves divided
- 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, crumbled
- 1 medium baguette, halved long
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and coat evenly.
- Spread seasoned tomatoes onto bread halves. Garnish with fresh basil and mozzarella.