- 1 Pure Flavor® Beefsteak Slicer Tomato, sliced
- 2 slices Italian bread, toasted
- 1 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 greenhouse grown Boston lettuce leaves
- 3 slices thickly cut smoked maple bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil based mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spread butter on the front of the first slice of toast.
- Place a slice of lettuce on top, along with tomato.
- Top with bacon and another piece of lettuce on top.
- Spread mayonnaise on second slice of toast.
- Place second piece of toast with mayonnaise side down to form a sandwich and cut diagonally.
Tip: For spicy flavor, add chipotle to mayonnaise.