- 2 Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplants
- 300g baking dark chocolate
- 100g chopped walnuts, pureed in blender
- 3 medium eggs
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Icing sugar to garnish
- Non-stick spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prick eggplants all over with skewer or toothpick, place in a microwave safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 8 minutes until limp. Leave until completely cooled and discard any water.
- Puree eggplant in blender then add chocolate.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a large bowl. Gently and gradually add eggplant and chocolate mixture into bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Grease 8 inch square baking tin with non-stick spray. Pour mixture into tin and bake on bottom rack of oven for 30-40 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from rack and let it cool before removing from tin.
- Garnish with icing sugar on top and serve.
Tips: For extra sweetness, serve warm brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!