- 1 1/3 cup Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplants, grated
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup golden yellow sugar
- 1/3 cup oil extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2/3 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 tsp. baking soda
- 2/3 tsp. sea salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whisk eggs, honey, sugar, oil and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, sift together all purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Gradually combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients until thoroughly moist. Gently add in eggplant until uniform distribution
- Grease a 4” x 8” bread tin with non-stick spray and pour in mixture. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from tin.
Tips: For sweeter bread, add 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips