– 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper of desired color, removed stem and deseeded, ½ inch horizontally sliced into large rings
– 1 Luna® Sweets Cocktail Tomato, ¼ inch horizontally sliced
– 2 medium eggs
– Non-stick spray
– Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– Fresh dill to garnish, if desired
1. Grease pan with non-stick spray evenly and cook pepper rings over low-medium heat for about 2 minutes.
2. Place 1 Luna® Sweets Cocktail Tomato slice in center of each Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper ring. Cook for 1 minute. Gently crack 1 egg into each bell pepper ring over the tomato slice and continue to cook until desired texture.
3. Carefully remove eggs from pan and serve with your favorite breakfast foods.
Tip: Use cover for medium or well done eggs