Your game-day snack is here !
- 1lb Aurora® Bites mini peppers, de-seeded & halved
- ½ green onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl add the green onion, cream cheese, onion flakes, garlic & oil. Mix well.
- Spread mixture into halved peppers evenly.
- Top with a layer of shredded cheese
- Bake in a toaster oven at 250°F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted & it is ready to serve!