- 2 Pure Flavor® Baby Eggplants, cut lengthwise into 1/4” thick slices
- 4 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Peppers
- 2 Bunches arugula
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Whisk together vinegar and oil. Brush both sides of eggplant slices with ¼ cup oil mix. Grill eggplant on medium heat until cooked through, brush with remaining oil mix & turn occasionally (approx. 4 minutes). Remove from grill. Cool.
- Grill bell peppers until blackened on all sides. Remove from grill and let stand 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers. Cut into ¼” strips.
- Place 2 pepper strips on 1 end of each eggplant slice; top with 2 to 4 arugula sprigs, allowing peppers and arugula to extend beyond both sides of eggplant. Roll eggplant up. Place seam sidedown on platter. Season with salt and pepper.