- 1 package Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites™ mini peppers
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups couscous
- 3 tsps. minced garlic in oil
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsps. Italian leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat garlic in a medium size pot over medium – high heat for 30 seconds. Add broth, bring it to a boil.
- Once broth is bubbling, remove from heat, add couscous and cover with lid. Set aside.
- Wash and chop peppers to a desired size.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil and peppers. Cook until the peppers are soft and have blistered on each side.
- In mixing bowl add cooked couscous, peppers and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste if desired. Mix well.
- Before serving, sprinkle parsley on top.