- 6 extra-large eggs
- 6 Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites™ mini peppers
- 1 package of mortadella sliced meat
- ¾ cup shredded potatoes
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. minced oregano
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Wash and chop peppers to desired size. Julienne the mortadella slices.
- Heat oil and garlic in a frying pan over high heat. Add peppers into the pan and reduce heat to medium, grill for 3-5 minutes stirring frequently.
- When peppers are semi-cooked, add sliced meat to pan. Keep stirring frequently until browning occurs. Set aside to cool.
- In the same pan, grill potatoes until brown on medium heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, and oregano together. Add salt and pepper for taste if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Add pepper mixture and grilled potatoes into the large bowl and mix well.
- Stir egg mixture once more before scooping evenly into a non-stick muffin tin. Sprinkle cheese evenly into each cup.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
Makes 12 Frittatas.