- 12 Pure Flavor® Luna Sweets™ Tomatoes, ripened
- 12 slices prosciutto, thin
- 12 small eggs, at room temperature
- 12 tbsp. basil pesto
- 5 tsp. butter
- Cut off the top of each tomato.
- Using a spoon; carefully scrape out pulp and seeds.
- Sprinkle salt inside the tomatoes, stuff with paper towels, and leave it in the fridge for 12 hours to soak up all the moisture.
12 hours later…
- Preheat your oven to 400 F. Grease muffin tin and place tomatoes open side up.
- Place tomatoes open side up.
- Line each tomato with a slice of prosciutto (make sure to press down to leave enough room for an egg).
- Drop 1 tablespoon of pesto pesto and one egg into every tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 15 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are still soft.