2 Pure Flavor® Eggplants
3-4 Pure Flavor Aurora Bites® Mini Peppers
1 small size onion
1 pound flank steak
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine/red wine
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp corn starch
Oil for cooking
Salt and Pepper for taste
- In a deep pot or deep fryer, heat enough oil to cover vegetables completely at 350 degrees F.
- Slice flank steak into thin strips. In a bowl, add sesame oil, Chinese cooking wine or red wine, salt, pepper and sliced flank steak. Mix evenly and set aside.
- Rinse eggplants and mini peppers. Thoroughly dry with paper towel.
- Cut eggplants into small little chunks, cut onion and mini peppers into slices. Place each ingredient into a different bowl.
- Insert eggplant chunks into deep fryer. Remove quickly and set on paper towel to soak all excess oil.
7. Add eggplant chunks into the stir fry mix. Cook until beef is ready.
Makes 2 -3 servings.
Click here for French Version